Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lost Signal

Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory." Psalm 50:15

It is so frustrating to be watching television controlled by satellite during a storm especially if a favorite show. Eventually a message scrolls across the screen, "Lost signal. Attempting to acquire signal." With our mobile devices when talking if you drive into a remote location without a cell tower your signal can also be lost. The good news is when talking with God in prayer our signal is never lost or broken. 

Prayer is not just supposed to be done at meals and bedtime but it is an ongoing conversation with our Heavenly Father. He wants to hear from you. Don't treat Him like a genie in a bottle but know He cares for our deepest hurts and loves to hear from you. You can talk to Him in a storm and the signal is always there. You can talk to Him going through a tunnel on the highway and He  will hear you. 

Make prayer a daily habit and really share your heart with the Lord. Get real and pray and don't forget to thank Him for the answers. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for hearing my heart and listening when I cry out to you. I know I need to confess my sins to you too so you hear my prayers as 1 John 1:9 tells me that. I want to grow to be closer to you and I know the way to do it is through a prayer life that is deep and personal. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment