Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ticks And Other Pests


But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear. Isaiah 59:2

When you go to the woods or are around pets and their sleeping areas, it is necessary to be on the lookout for ticks. One surprised me recently as I was doing computer work. I quickly got rid of it and checked myself for more.

This incident made me think of sin and how it 'sucks' the life right out of us. There are two choices,  the first being follow the world and popular culture or to follow God. Everyone has sin and there is no worst sin category even though some like to think there must be. Sin is doing something you know displeases God and separates you from Him. Besides the word of God, only your heart can convict you. Satan is at his best deceiving many to think they are politically correct. The question is are they God correct?

Do you choose the worlds' ways which often lead to destruction or do you choose the narrow pathway to God?

PRAYER: Keep me from being blinded by the deceit, schemes, and trickery of Satan. He is working all over trying to pervert the truth. Help me and those in my family keep our eyes open to truth. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment