Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stop Trying To Figure Things Out. Trust God.


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

 I used to always be trying to figure out things on my own and thus caused enormous worry and stress. One day the light came on, so to speak,  and I realized no amount of me sitting trying to wonder why things were the way they were was going to change a situation. Things happen, period. Trying to second guess situations is a waste of productive time. 

The verse for today says allot. Trust totally in the Lord. Do it with your whole heart. No halfway dedication. Do not try to figure things out on your own and make judgments yourself. In every aspect of your life submit to Him. This means every area, no holding back. When you do this not only will you have more mental peace but clarity as well. God will guide you and make the way. 

When you apply these two verses from Proverbs from your life you will know and be assured God has the controls and He does not need you as His assistant. 

PRAYER: Thanks for the peace I have Lord after I totally trust you to run my life and that of my family members. Worry, speculation, manipulation and all the rest have no place in my life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment