Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Storms Are Temporary

O God, have pity, for I am trusting you! I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until this storm is past. Psalm 57:1

I am not afraid of storms but many people are. Storms don't last forever. Many times after a storm a beautiful rainbow appears in the sky and brings a sense of peace and hope.

There are many 'storms' in life too. Some of those 'storms' may bring fear. Terminal illnesses. Bankruptcy. Fear of tyranny in the government. Loss of source of income. Loss of a dwelling due to fire or some other disaster. Issues with a spouse, friend, or other family member that create problems and stress. Rejection. It is how we handle these type of 'storms' that matters.

When the storms of life press in on you is your reaction to panic or can you fully trust God to help see you through till rainbows appear again?

PRAYER: Lord I want to completely let you have any storms that come into my life and guide me through them. Give me the ability to react in the proper way and to above all always to be in prayer and not worry. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment