Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Can You Just Be Still?


He says "Be still and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations.I will be exalted in the Earth." Psalm 46:10

I am affectionately called The Energizer Bunny by several friends and even have one on my keychain. This does not bother me because I am thankful to have abundant energy. At times though it can cause me to respond to something too quickly when maybe I should have just waited. Everyone has a different personality that God created within us. Even though. I m all over the place at times, I still have moments of stillness.

       One of my favorite activities which I need to do more of are having 'days alone with God' also known as 'DAWG' days. This is a wonderful time to put down the phone and go to the throne so to speak. Scheduling this day or a few hours is beneficial to your spiritual upkeep. Getting away someplace safe and free of distractions, and giving God quality time. 

Is there something you could get away with God and pray about?  Why not schedule your own DAWG day soon?

PRAYER: Lord I love you and I love being able to be still in your presence. Help me prioritize my days and my month so I can occasionally have a DAWG day with you. In Jesus' name.Amen.

Click link for a song of praise: 
http://youtu.be/Aq8P5i9U7-g

No comments:

Post a Comment