Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 15, 2014

My Appointment With God



But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

What is on your calendar or to do list for today? If it is like most people it is very crowded with activities. On this list of things that need to be accomplished did you remember to put 'have a quiet time' or is there absolutely no time for that? I know the days I make time for sitting and being still with God first, the day goes much better.

I heard once that the word 'busy' could be turned into an acronym 'Being Under Satan's Yoke' and oh isn't that the truth? If Satan keeps you so busy with what we feel is so urgent. before you know it God is pushed aside. 

Do you desire to be with God each morning? If you do not perhaps pray and ask God to help you desire Him more. We need Jesus in our lives each and every day. The closer we are to God the less the struggles of daily life will weigh us down. 

PRAYER: I thank you Lord for my time alone with you. I know it breaks your heart when I rush into my day and do not give you any time. Forgive me and help me not judge others but only concern myself for my quiet time. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment