Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Course Correction



Teach me your way Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness.Give me an undivided heart that I might fear your name. Psalm 86:11

According to the science dictionary, a course correction is in space flight  when the spacecraft has to be returned to its' right path after getting off its' trajectory. Instruments are adjusted to get it back on the right flight path.

Life is a series of 'course corrections' where if you find yourself going in the wrong direction, spiritually speaking,  then it is time to turn around and head the right way. Satan loves to get us off course. His specialty is playing with your mind and thoughts. Maybe making you feel unworthy, too old,too small, or trying to instill fear so that you do not try new things.

Know whatever it is, God is with you helping you along the way. Do not listen to the lies of the enemy. God will guide you on the right course.

PRAYER: Lord I want to stay on the right path and do what pleases you. Help me and guide me on the course you want me to go. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment