Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Be His Light



Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you,who walk in the light of your presence, Lord. Psalm 89:15

When I was a child I loved to sing the song "This Little Light of Mine" and I still think it is a neat song I never outgrow. It paints such a  vivid word picture of what we as a believer are to do. Let your light shine and do not hide it and do not let Satan blow it out. 

Ask yourself if you are being a light for Jesus where you go each day. The workplace, your home, running errands, in school.  We are to be able to attest to the love of Jesus to anyone who may ask. 

Today Lord I want others to see you through me. Help me show love to those around me no matter how difficult it may be.

PRAYER: I am your sunbeam and your little light Lord. I want your light to shine bright through me so I can proclaim your love to others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment