Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Word Power


Let your conversation be always full of grace,
 seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Colossians 4:6

Words can make a person or break them. Once you say something it can not be retracted. It is very important to think before speaking but how often does that happen? I know there are times I let my emotions do the talking and oh how I wish I had not. 

If someone is using angry or hurtful words to you it is best to ignore them because responding back will most likely result in a fight. How many homicides reported on the news were probably started with angry words. Satan loves hurtful words and he loves anger. He really loves it if he can get a believer to not think before they speak. 

Today before you start your day stop and pray that your words would only bring glory to those who hear them. 

PRAYER: Today I choose to let my words show your love to those around me. Give me strength when confronted by less than peaceful people and help me respond in love. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment