Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Grinding Teeth...Stop It!


There will be weeping there and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God but you yourselves thrown out. Luke 13:28

 Do any of you live with a person who grinds their teeth at night or have you been told you are the one who makes this awful noise? In my case a few years ago it was me. My husband said he was surprised I still had any teeth left it was so loud.

Did you know for those unfortunate souls who do not make it into the heavenly kingdom because they rejected Jesus it says it is not going to be a good thing at all. It is not going to be some cute little nonstop drunk fest  but instead eternal fire, weeping, grinding teeth, agony. Can you imagine burning forever? It is pretty bad when you burn your finger on a stove but that eventually heals. Some feel this is a big joke or fairy tale. Each of us has a choice to live for Jesus or turn your back on Him. He does not willingly want people to perish.

Have you made a decision to let Jesus be Lord of your life? If not why not stop now and say this simple prayer. 'Lord Jesus I need you in my life. Forgive me for ignoring you and going my own way. I want to live for you and serve you. Come into my heart and make me into a new creature.'

PRAYER: I need you every hour or most gracious Lord. Temptations will come and help me resist them. Help me clearly be convicted of things that displease you. Break my. Heart by what breaks yours. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link to listen to an awesome song of praise:

No comments:

Post a Comment