Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Place I'd Rather Be



I will extol the Lord at all times. His praise will always be on my lips. Psalm 34:1

I totally love praise and worship music. To get immersed in the worship time and music ministers to my soul. One of my favorite songs, among many, is the tune 'Here in your Presence'. I get totally into this song of worship. 

No one is immune to attacks from the enemy. Whatever your weak area is,he will find it and dig and dig to get you into a state of mind where you totally can not praise God very much. That happened to me recently and in order to snap out of it I had to not only pray and recognize this as an attack from Satan, but fill my mind with good songs of contemporary praise and worship. It does wonders no matter what denomination you are in. Do not allow the enemy to take you down. God is mightier than him and you need to remind Satan of that. Do not believe Satan's lies to belittle you and your faith. Stand strong friend!

There's no place I'd rather be than in the presence of my Jesus.

PRAYER: Lord you are good. Lord you are great. Your love is unsearchable and your ways past finding out. Thank you for rescuing me from the pit Satan had laid for me. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Click link and worship the Lord the next few minutes in song.

No comments:

Post a Comment