Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Being Happy For Others



Rejoice with those who rejoice. Mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:15

Sometimes in life people have things happen that cause another envy. Let's say a person has a talent or skill that you wish you had. Maybe you find yourself resenting that person. When you can not be happy for others then you are slipping into a trap the enemy has set to get you jealous of others. To be able to live a life full of the love of Jesus you have to nip that area in the bud if you are weighed down with it.

The verse for today is pretty clear. No extra degrees are needed to understand it. Basically be happy for others and if they are sad weep with them. If you can not be happy for others successes then you need to ask Jesus to intervene and give you a heart full of His love.

PRAYER: I truly want to rejoice for others when they have a success in life. I realize the enemy can make me fall into his trap and take his bait and if I do I can not show love. I want your love inside of me. In Jesus name.Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment