Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fear The Lord



Whoever fears the Lord walks uprightly, but those who despise him are devious in their ways.Proverbs 14:2

When I ask the question ,"Do you fear the Lord?" I am not meaning are you scared of Him in the sense of fright, but do you respect and honor Him? Is worshipping Him and pleasing Him first place in your life? If not perhaps it is time for a life adjustment and inventory to see what you need to do in order to be closer to Him.

Being a Christian is not a Sunday only activity but it ahold be a lifestyle. You should not be ashamed of your faith and try to hide it. Your life choices should line up with your commitment to be His follower. If you aren't excited about Jesus maybe you never asked Him to be Lord of your life. You can do that today. He can be your everything. 

PRAYER: Every day I look forward Lord to singing your praises. I realize at times the enemy attacks but I attack him back reminding him I belong to you and you are in control. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

Click link and worship the Lord in song.
http://youtu.be/WEzEbtA9ba8

No comments:

Post a Comment