Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Life Is Precious



I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful,I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Here it is Mother's Day. I have heard that the most phone calls are made on this day to tell mom how much we love her. I am indeed thankful for the gift of life my mother gave me. Of course it took my father too. His day will be celebrated next month. I am blessed that my 89 years young mom is still alive and living on her own.

If you are a mom, treasure that precious gift of life God allowed you to bring into the world and nurture. Moms endure lots of pain in childbirth and their may be heartaches raising children, but oh the joy of motherhood and bringing a new life into this world. There is nothing like it! Yours is an important job not to be taken lightly. God allowed you to bring forth life. Your job and your husband is to raise that child to serve the Lord and love Him with all their heart. 

Children are indeed a gift and a reward from God! 

PRAYER: Thanks for my life Lord. I know I am not an accident. I thank you for allowing me to be born. I want to be a light in the world in which I live. In Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment