Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

God Really Does Care



"
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33

Things in life are going to happen both good and bad. No one is immune. Just this past week I know of two families struggling with the loss of a mom and wife, one was quite before the typical age we associate with dying. Tragedy happens sometimes unexpectedly as in the death of a baby or child. Why? I do not know but I know that God is bigger than any problem. There is a given in life and that is we all will die someday.

Do you feel God has abandoned you or do scream out in anger at Him over taking your loved one away from you? God loves you my friend. He has experienced every pain we have. Satan is the one who attempts to get you to scream and curse God. Don't do it my friend. Instead thank Him for the time you were blessed with the gift of the beloved one who has gone on to be with Him.

PRAYER: Lord I know you love me. Your love knows no bounds. Forgive me if I have ever doubted your love. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Click link for a song of praise to get your Sunday started.
http://youtu.be/BTi2-VIcaRw

No comments:

Post a Comment