Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hurting? Move On Would You?



If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it;if a foe were rising against me,  I could hide.But it is you, a man like myself,my companion, my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship at the house of God, as we walked about among the worshipers. Psalm 55:12-14
Hurts in life occur. Rejection by a friend or loved one for unexplainable reasons is one of the hardest to endure but yet one I have had to go through more than one time. I say, "Lord what is it I am to learn from this lesson" and those who dislike me would say "take the hint girl". 

Broken relationships of any sort hurt God immensely. He would rather us dwell in unity. Since creation and the fall, people have been at odds with each other. Many verses in the Bible attest to this. I always say when bad junk happens to me I have new writing material so I guess am very thankful for being "emotionally bruised" by a few former friends. Satan is overjoyed at all kinds of relationship problems. If only true believers could not let this happen. Growth does come through problems in life though.
Do not let people have power over you and rob you of your joy. Cling to those friends who love and appreciate you, warts and all. We can not make everyone like us. Run to Jesus and pray for your enemies. That's in the Bible!

PRAYER: Lord help me to learn from problems in life and hurts in life. I love you and love the people on this Earth, even those who hate me. Help me as I seek to remain focused on you and not get down on myself. In Jesus' name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment