Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Born A Sinner


For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23 

From the day you entered this world you were born with a sin nature. Satan, is the god of this world, as the Bible calls him in 2 Corinthians 4:4 and he is a liar  getting people to fall into his trap. There may be some people who feel they are not so bad. Perhaps they never committed a murder, raped anyone, aborted a baby in the womb, or a host of other "bad" sins. Self righteousness can creep in and make you think "Hey I'm not so bad". When you do this you start to look down and judge others.

God does not want you to judge. He wants you to take care of your own life and pray for others. This verse above says it all. Every one of us at one time or another has committed sin. Nowhere is there a classification of "good sins" and "bad sins". Sin is sin, period. The world today excuses some sorts of sin and says there is a genetic problem.

Today in order to not be fooled by Satan and taken captive, stay in the word of God, pray and find a good Bible teaching church where you can have fellowship with other believers.

PRAYER: I know I am not perfect and I need you in my life to keep me on the right track in life. Help me be praying for others and not judging them. In Jesus' name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment