Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 13, 2013

PRAY! DON'T DELAY! DO IT TODAY!

Make it rhyme any time. I am a poet and don't know it with this title above. Maybe a snappy way to remember to pray and not give up or quit thinking God is not hearing you.
Do you make it a daily habit to talk to God in prayer? If not why not? Do you feel it is not important? Maybe you feel cheated by God because he did not keep a friend or family member alive when you constantly cried out to Him so you feel let down by God? You feel God turned His back on you and now you're hurt or angry. You say church is stupid and a bunch of phonies and hypocrites. Whatever the reason that you are away from the routine of praying now is a good time to go back.
Satan lies to you and captures your thoughts to think his way especially in your weakest most vulnerable moments. 2 Corinthians 10:5(NIV) says 'We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.' That is what you HAVE to do. Take "captive" bad thoughts. Bad thinking can ruin your life. The enemy likes to get into our minds and make us believe lies. To combat this stay in tune with God through the Holy Bible.
 Don't give up on God as He certainly has not given up on you. Revelation 3:20(NIV) says 'Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.' Are you ready to open the door and let Jesus come in?
 PRAYER: Lord forgive me when I have ever blamed you when things did not go my way. I know you have a plan greater than I can understand. I also will not allow Satan to defeat me through my thought life. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment