Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 6, 2013

DON'T QUIT PRAYING!!




Do you ever feel like you pray and pray some more but it seems like the thing you are praying about never changes? Luke 18:1 tells us to 'pray and never give up.' Never means never. Do not quit. Do not stop believing. Your faith grows through these hard times. 

In  Peter 1:7(KJV)  it says '
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold which perishes, may be tried by fire,  might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearance of Jesus Christ. I have written in the past about the fact Christians are on earth in sort of a training mode for our heavenly kingdom. What happens in our life is not always just about us. We are here to be witnesses. Seems at times we can not understand why bad things happen. I just know that God loves us even through the seemingly bad stuff. 

James 1:2-4(NIV) reminds us 'Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds because you  know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance Let perseverance finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.' Are you able to pray a prayer that would release  your problems to God? Jesus wants us to lean on Him and trust Him. You can not be powerful for the Lord when you are all worried and doubting. Pray the prayer and then let God work no matter how long it takes.

PRAYER: Lord I thank you as I know you are working in my life and that of my family. You have a perfect plan. Help me trust and not worry. I give my life to you to use as you see fit. In Jesus name.Amen.

Click on link for a wonderful song of faith:
http://youtu.be/2ZuVtA7Vyk8

No comments:

Post a Comment