Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

HOME RUN FOR JESUS

 
With the recent April and May release of the awesome movie "Home Run" I was thinking of how in baseball it is so exciting when someone hits a home run. Out of the park it flies. The crowds go wild with excitement as they cheer their favorite team on. I have lived in three big baseball cities those being Cincinnati, St Louis, and Phoenix. I had the pleasure to go to several games and it is quite fun and thrilling.
Living for Jesus we are working to hit a "home run" too. Our "home run" is living for the Lord and going to heaven is the ultimate "home run". Our "Home Run" is conquering struggles in our life through the power of Jesus.

Are you presently living for Jesus and trying to grow closer to Him or is He only a passing thought in your day? Does your day start with prayer and Bible reading? Are you in a growing dynamic church that brings you closer to the Lord or is Sunday "your day" for relaxation? Do you just go to church because you "have to"? Are you doing those things in life to help you hit a "home run" for Jesus? Are you trying to fight battles on your own power?

2 Timothy 2:15(NASB) says 'Be diligent to present yourself to God, as one approved, a workmen who need not be ashamed, and who correctly handles the word of truth.' Study God's word. Know that He can rescue and set you free from whatever it is in life that has you stuck in a rut. He loves you more than anything.
PRAYER: Come into my heart today Lord Jesus. I am tired of fighting battles alone and living a defeated life. I know with your power inside of me I can stand strong against anything the enemy throws my way. I choose to hit a "home run" for you. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click link below and find out if Home Run is showing in your area.
This link below can help you get on the right road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment