Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

YOUR DAY LORD

Do you ever wake up gloomy? Do you let others problems and attitudes steal your joy?Do you dread going to work? Each day is a gift from God and each day has new things in store for you and those you will cross paths with. Do not let Satan drag you down into his 'woe is me' pity pit. Get up and get going! The Bible says  in Psalm 118:24 "This is the day the Lord has made I shall rejoice and be glad in it!" Say it over and over out loud and believe it .No matter what your outside circumstances are at home, at work or wherever you are, do not allow them get your depressed and forlorn. All of us have much to be grateful for. Do not harbor ill feelings or anger towards some one or it will only tend to take your focus off God and get you all worked up and take your peace away. Start the day right and say "Satan no matter what you try to throw at me this day I choose to be joyful. I choose to love even those people who may not love me. I choose to have a right attifude even when I am feeling sorry for myself. I choose to be thankful and look for the good in things. I purpose in my heart to look forward and not behind and to find ways to build up other people."

Phillipians 2:5 says "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus". It is my guess Jesus was not sitting around worrying about all the details of life. We need to try to be more Christlike and try to emulate him wouldn't you say.

Wake up today and decide to be joyful. Make up your mind no matter what happens you will maintain peace and joy.

PRAYER: Lord God I thank you for giving me this day to enjoy and serve you. Forgive me if I have been a whiner and not been grateful for where you have me in life. Help me to not compare myself to others or wish for something else. Thanks for exactly where I am here and now. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Note: once again turn up your speakers and worship God as you listen to the song I have included.

http://youtu.be/nf6kPsDm7B0

No comments:

Post a Comment