Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

ENOUGH ALREADY

Why is it some people can not stop worrying? You may say you don't worry and you trust God but you can not seem to let go of certain things in your life and let God totally have the controls.  There is nothing we can do to change or push along a situation so it is best to just trust God for the outcome to things and know God has the best plan ever! When we try to orchestrate things and reason things out in our heads it does nothing more than get us all fretful and causes us to lose our peace.

1 Peter 5:7 tells us "Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you."  So do it! Easier said than done. It takes daily discipline and a whole hearted commitment to give God the controls and let Him be in the drivers' seat.

The thing  you can do is to pray. And keep praying and do not give up. Luke 18:1 says " Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up." Our enemy, Satan, wants to keep us in a tizzy. The enemy wants us to lose our peace, as then, if we are all worried we can not be effective for the Lord. Make up your mind today you will allow God to take your burdens and not take them back. When you catch yourself starting to fret say "Jesus I need your help. I know you have a plan. Forgive me. I do not want to worry. Give me your perfect peace."

PRAYER: Lord I  thank you for the plan you have for my life and that of my family members. So when I start to get anxious and wonder what is next 'around the bend' so to speak help me to trust you and stop and pray. in Jesus Name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment