Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 1, 2021

The Psalm Of Life

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.Psalm 23:1

I am not so sure why Psalm 23 is always used in funerals because it speaks more to the living than to those who have departed this earth. Take time to read the entire chapter only 6 verses, as it only will take a minute and ponder as you read it out loud.
The Lord is your shepherd and he will guide you if only you will allow him to. He gently guides you and doesn’t drag you into submission.
Even though hard times may come he helps you find your way through the darkest moments of life. He is only a prayer away. He is a guide, shepherd, and refresher of your soul. Allow him to help you learn to rest in him.
PRAYER: Mighty God creator of all thank you for being with me and guiding me. Forgive me when I got stubborn and went my own way not submitting to your gentle leading. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment