Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Time To Decompress


You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy. Psalm 30:11
How are you feeling my friend? After nearly two years of being stalked by a pandemic and obeying rules to socialize and go places do you feel worn down?Perhaps you had friends or family succumb to this virus, and my heart breaks for you with even added sadness.
To decompress normally means to calm down, relax, relieve pressure. It has been an unusual couple of years for sure topped off with political drama. Infighting between ‘experts’ on all things Covid. It has to stop and you need to get away from computers, phones, TV, and radio. Relax and imagine a peaceful flowing brook. Breathe in peace, breathe out anxiety.
Try this. Go for a walk or just go sit and enjoy fall colors.Talk to God just as if he were your buddy. Let him know your heart.Breathe in, breathe out. Give thanks in the midst of it all. God is good and his mercies endure forever.
PRAYER: Lord I thank you for the gift of silence which I don’t use enough. Help me not think I always have to be around people or noise. Here I am Lord still my anxious heart. In Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment