Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

BDATT2D



In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.  Philippians 2:5


Does anyone know what my title means? I saw it on a car at the Boise airport recently and took a while to figure it out.


It says ‘Bad Attitude’ and made me chuckle as I guess the owner of the vehicle is not a very cheery individual, who knows. If you had to put a phrase on your auto tag to describe yourself what would it be?


They are called ‘Vanity tags’ for good reason as many people are vain or have a high opinion of themselves and their worth. Not everyone brags on them though so also known as personalized plates to express your passions too. Mine says 3JHN4 which is a Bible verse. Look it up. (3 John 4). 


If Jesus had a car, kind of comical to  picture that what would his license plate reflect? 

King, Savior, Exalted, Lowly, Despised, and so forth. Let your life be a reflection of Christ even to the point of choosing others as more important than yourself. If you are hurting in some way find a person worse off, there will always be someone, and commit to pray for them and possibly to do a good deed for them maybe even anonymously if you can orchestrate it. Now go be CHEERY. 


PRAYER: I love you Lord and I want to be a servant wherever you send me in life. Things may not always be ideal situations or make me humanly happy but I choose the joy of the Lord as I get through the tangled messes in life. I know I get stronger when I do press on. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Years ago, the family doctor we had told me to find someone who was hurting more than I was. It was hard to hear but it eventually worked. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete