Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Is It Well With Your Soul?

Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.Philippians 4:9 NIV Bible Gateway


How are things lately? Any thing troubling you or getting you down? Sometimes when something happens to upset you it is time to chill and allow Holy Spirit to give you rest. 


Go get your Bible and look up verses on peace or read Psalm 23 out loud or the Lord’s Prayer and really think about what the words are saying. 


Be still. Don’t overreact. Do something nice for a friend or family member. Smile. Pray. Relax. Breathe in. Take a walk if you are able. Put on some praise music. Tell God you love Him. 


PRAYER: Your mercies never come to an end Lord. You are there for me when others have failed me or let me down. You help me keep charging on. Thank you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment