Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 9, 2021

The Coming Last Days?

 


But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.2 Timothy 3:1-5

Today’s verse sounds like our conditions today in 2021. Even though there may be unrest and Covid ravaging the earth still no man knows when Christ will return.

If you are a follower of Jesus you are not to be frightened but clearly expectant of what is to come. Many old testament prophecies are being fulfilled and it makes a person wonder what is coming. 

Fear not my friends. Continue getting to know Christ better by reading his word daily. Be on your guard against Satan’s tricks to lie and deceive. Pray for those you know who don’t know Christ. Be an example and let the love of Christ flow through you. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you that I am not unaware of the enemy trying to take my attention off the kingdom of Heaven and start to fear. I have no fear. I pray for those who can’t see the signs in the lawlessness that is seemingly increasing. Use me Lord to spread good news. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Thank you for this message. I have spent more time this year in studying the Word than I believe I ever have. I can sense the need of people seeing Christ in us who follow Him. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete