Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Help In Confusing Times


If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV Bible Gateway 
America is standing at a crossroads. Falling far away from the divine plan and favor of Almighty God America has drifted far away from her purposes as ordained by God. It is a confusing time for many. Repentance is needed. 
When you get a bright shiny new car it is exciting at first. You wash and wax it, avoid mud puddles on the road, similarly with marriages maybe you get to a point of taking things for granted. Perhaps Americans thought a little sin here a little compromise there what does it matter. 

God’s plan for America still stands but until we get on our knees and get serious about honoring our Lord’s divine reason for this country and stop caving to a culture that ignores the word of God we are not going to receive His blessings anymore. It’s not a political issue it is a spiritual issue. Be on your knees and prayer for a turnaround. 

PRAYER: Father I am grateful for the heritage of my country yet many who aren’t following Christ have tried to destroy the fabric of our nation and make it unrecognizable. I pray for a great awakening and for freedom to be saved. 
In Jesus’ name. Amen. 
#Biblegatewayblogger


No comments:

Post a Comment