Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 31, 2021

Putting Away Jesus



If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.2 Chronicles 7:14

Seems odd to me as I deflate my inflatable manger scene for the last time in 2021, will our country and its’ people keep putting Jesus away each year after Christmas. 

Our nation has drifted so very far yet so many, even believers, are lethargic or complacent and just take it as a grain of salt. Many have compromised the truth in areas such as marriage and protection of life yet our leaders march on neglecting the truth in the word of God this nation was founded upon. 

God had special plans for the US yet evil forces and misinformed blew it off. The nation that disses Israel is in trouble mark my word. Don’t keep coasting along following modern culture. God has called us to repentance so brother and sister start 2022 on the right foot guarding your heart from evil and proclaiming in love the truth in the word. Judgment for our actions isn’t far off. 

PRAYER: King of kings I exalt you. Oh Lord help mankind see the error of their ways and transform hardened hearts who believe more in modern culture than the word. Oh Father use me to help spread truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


1 comment:

  1. Becky: You are right! God has called us to repentace. However, not everyone hears Him. We need to pray for the Holy Spirit to intervene and let Him guide us through until we reflect God to those around us. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete