Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Some New Years’ Thoughts

 





I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me. Galatians 2:20

Well welcome to 2022. Wow. That sounds like fiction almost. 2022, where have the years gone. Last year and the year before were certainly filled with emotions of all kinds. What will 2022 bring? 

The resolutions are made, bucket lists updated, tentative plans made for 2022 but really what will happen and what do you want to happen, and what changes do you need to make?

Maybe this is the year to become more serious in your faith. Perhaps you have wandered away or don’t feel that inspired or excited about a relationship with Jesus. My prayer for you is that in 2022 you will draw closer to Him and discover Jesus in a new and fresh way.Maybe today’s verse could be the verse you could meditate upon, memorize,then live by. Something to ponder. Happy New Year! 

PRAYER: Lord give me eyes to see hurting lonely people around me. Help me not think only of myself but use me Lord to build your kingdom here on Earth. Guard my heart that it is not drawn to or captivated by evil.In Jesus’ name. Amen.

Click link for a of worship:https://youtu.be/IdJBYyNsQd0

No comments:

Post a Comment