Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Click Here For More About Jesus!

 


Jesus answered, “I am the Way, and the Truth and the Life. 
No one comes to the Father except through me”. John 14:6

Isn’t it strange how you can’t do anything on your devices without advertisements or news stories popping up to distract you? Things like “read the truth about Bob Saget’s death or amazing new fruit puts an end to extra pounds” and indeed there is no urgent need to click on any information that pops up but you probably do it like I do.

This lure by the ‘world’ to distract you is constantly at work. Wouldn’t it be great if pop ups instead said “Have you talked to Jesus today” or something like that. Instead off you are sent on a wild goose chase being kept for the real reason you were on your computer or phone. 

Can you decide once and for all you won’t be distracted by Apple News, People Magazine pop ups, news flashes and the like. Perhaps if you have this problem make it a matter of prayer and fasting to keep away from distractions or better yet limit time on any devices. Don’t treat your phone like a defibrillator seemingly needing it to survive. 

PRAYER: Today I will stick to my purpose and not allow lures of this world and Satan to drag me into a never ending pit. I choose to be lifted up and keep my mind clear. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment