Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Take A Deep Breath,Relax


Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Matthew 6:27
I was doing what I do best and that is flying somewhere on a commercial airliner when at the end of one flight my military ID had gone missing. I stopped asked cabin crew and then calmly filed a lost item report with the airline. Chomping at the bit and get wound tight won’t solve the problem but time for prayer.
Stuff happens and no doubt you have also probably misplaced something important and initial reaction is to freak out. I found a quiet spot at the major airport I was in at the time and had a couple hours to kill so simply and quietly bowed my head and prayed.
You no doubt have had a touch of anxiety maybe over a lost wedding ring, important documents, or something, but no amount of fretting helps get it back. Be still, breathe in, and pray on. God hears you.
PRAYER: Father I am glad you are the great finder of lost things and you help calm fretful spirit inside of me. I choose this day to enjoy life and trust you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment