Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 28, 2022

Keep Going My Friend



“Your promise revives me; it comforts me in all my troubles.” Psalm 119:504.

During these past couple years have you had trouble staying motivated and keep charging ahead with whatever it is? Maybe creating new recipes, exercise, staying in touch with both long distance and local friends. 

It is imperative you stay connected to the word of God and have connection with Christ centered friends. No matter what is going on the enemy tries to capitalize on it seeking to destroy your peace, stillness, and joy. 

Today make up your mind you will not be tricked by the enemy and this could even be caused by ‘angels of light’ or those who may imitate the truth but really aren’t preaching the gospel of Jesus. Beware. Stand your ground and run the race to win. 

PRAYER: Lord I need you every second of every day, and I need to get fixated on you not problems I perceive. Use me to spread joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click for a song of: worship:https://youtu.be/HTHS4W1bPj8

No comments:

Post a Comment