Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Sorry I Am Having Technological Problems

And I will be with you always, to the end of the age. Matthew 28:20


Who has ever received the message which is my title? Very frustrating and requires patience. You won’t  get a message like this in God’s prayer room as He is 24-7. 


Get a Bible, a notebook and a pen and have a quiet time. First just talk out loud to God. No formal language or voice inflections needed. Today since it is the 21st of the month pick a book of the Bible and read that chapter such as Psalm 21 or Proverbs 21. Jot down how the Holy Spirit speaks to you through His word.


Each and every day you might find numerous excuses to put off your time with Jesus. What is more important than that? 


PRAYER: Lord I thank you I don’t need electricity, a WiFi connection or anything else to talk to you. Help me be consistent and not just a task to check off list. Help me have a priority doing this because of my love for the Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment