Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, January 21, 2022

Spoon Feed Me Lord



2Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. 13Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 15All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you. Philippians 2:12-15

Sometimes you may wake up and just not know how to do morning quiet time devotions. You hear stories of those who pray for an hour or read a couple of chapters in their Bible and you don’t feel up to it. 

Guess what? God understands your moments when you are not all there spiritually and He wants you to lean in and cast off wrong thinking that may make you not trust Him. 

You are in a battle each day between good and evil, wrong and right and God is there with you. Reach out and cry out to Him. He knows there are moments you need Him to maybe spoon feed you on your way back to maturity. Don’t get stuck in that place though. Speak out loud to the devil and tell him he has no authority over you and press on to run the race to win! 

PRAYER: Jesus you are wonderful and I love you and love to do those things to please you. At times I need help to get over a bump in the road and ask you to give me a push. Open my ears to hear your voice. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment