Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, January 10, 2022

Cabin Fever



 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God;I will strengthen you, I will help you,I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.Isaiah 41:10 Bible Gateway ESV

Depending on what part of the country you live in and what is going on in your life you may feel dry, lonely, stuck, isolated, and just needing a touch from God. God is always there but at times you may feel sad and not knowing what to do next. 

Time to bring sunshine into your soul and cast off wrong thinking. Just do it whatever it is. Start by quiet time with the Lord. Get up, get out, get going. 

Covid isolation has certainly not helped when it comes to feeling alone. Press on, think of ways to bring cheer to another’s day. There is always someone worse off keep that in mind. When you feel like no one cares or want to run away lean in and cry out to God and find an activity to get involved with to get out of your funk. Be grateful and start proclaiming the goodness of the lord because when you are paralyzed with self pity Satan wins. Don’t let him. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for good times and bad times because it helps me appreciate life. I thank you for freedom. Help me never take that for granted. Once again I pray for ability to see others pain and meet needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen.  

#Biblegatewayblogger



No comments:

Post a Comment