Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Oh No Not Again



May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalm 19:14 NIV Bible Gateway

Oh that wonderful little mouth, tongue, and vocal chords that God gave us when he created us. If only I could use it to bless and not aggravate people or say the wrong thing and get someone down in the dumps because of not giving thought to how my comments come out ahead of time. 

Do you find this to be a problematic area in your own life? It could be speaking out of turn, butting in, gossiping, boasting, spreading rumors, misquoting someone, saying too much, not thinking how what you say may affect someone. 

I am glad I  can run to the loving arms of my savior Jesus and he understands me when everyone else thinks I really blew it. He forgives when others ridicule me. He is patient when others scold me or call me names. Keep praying and you will get freedom. 

PRAYER: Lord I need to think before I jump into every thought I have and need you to help me out a guard over my lips to only say what is helpful. Give me discernment and wisdom. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
#Biblegatewayblogger 

Click link and listen to this awesome some of praise: https://youtu.be/HcpeLDp0Foo

No comments:

Post a Comment