Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Hang On

 




“So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed. I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. I spread out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land.”Psalms‬ ‭143:4-6


A week into 2022 and how are you feeling? What is your mood? Lethargic,scared, hopeful, doubtful, fearful, helpless, or what other emoji you could conjure up. You need to remember to focus on ‘things above’ not the nightly news. So many are addicted to the habit of watching news it is hard to break away. 

Find a Christian news source to watch if you have to watch and get the news from a biblical perspective. This is not doomsday. God is still on the throne and He wants His people to wake up and turn to Him. 

Hang on my friend because Jesus is for you not against you. Pray for those you know who are lost in the muck and mire of all things media. 21 Days of Prayer starts today so why not purpose to give a rest to social media, news flashes and instead focus on the glorious day our Lord will return. Let Him find you without  spot or wrinkle. Do what you can to share the truth to others God places in your path. The enemy has had a heyday these past two years and has captivated many and caused immense turmoil and division. It is time we put Satan in his place. 

PRAYER: Thank you Lord for the Bible. Thank you Lord for being able to read it without being locked up or killed. Forgive me when I act spoiled and don’t pay heed to the spiritual blessings in my life, and I pray for family and friend who may not ‘get it’ to wake up and come into  your presence and accept you as Saviour and make you more important than the world. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#21daysofprayer

No comments:

Post a Comment