Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Love One Another....For Real!



“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” John 13:34

What does it mean to love one another? Love, Christian love, not a Hollywood version. Love for even those you don’t particularly like or wouldn’t choose for a friend. 

Everyone is created by God, male and female he created them. Even those who are misusing God’s word deserve love. Maybe it is Christian love that will set a person free. 

If you catch yourself talking ugly about a stranger, for instance, a politician,  remember that God loves them and perhaps if you made it a point to ask God to help you love them with your love changes would occur. Numerous unloveable people in the Bible were loved by God. Do you want that kind of love? 

PRAYER: A childhood song lyrics said Lord I want to be a Christian in my heart, in my heart. I sang it but do I really do things in my life where people would know I was. The biggest thing is to show love whether talking or silent. Help me do that. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment