Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, January 20, 2022

How Is Your Heart?



Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind;Psalm 26:2

These past two years have been very trying emotionally. It is because of this it is important to stay connected to somebody. How is your heart? I don’t mean are your arteries clogged and you may have heart attack but is your heart joyful or a little on the so so side? 

Even we who do devotions and teaching sometimes need some encouraging. The key is to stay connected to God. Don’t allow Satan to take advantage of your isolation. Stay lifted up and rejoice! 

Don’t allow Satan to hand deliver your pity party invitations because pity parties are not well attended. Do something to brighten another’s day. Find a way to make an impact even during this pandemic. Keep smiling!! 

PRAYER: I thank you for good times and bad times because through it all I lean on you and learn to trust you more. I choose to smile and stay prayerful. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Click link for an upbeat song with dancing to start your day:

No comments:

Post a Comment