Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Have You Fallen In The Crack?



Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.”

Isaiah 43:1



What comes to mind when you hear ‘fall through the crack or in the crack’? Myself would be recently when I possibly dropped an ID card in the space between seats on a flight I was on. Never found it. 

Definitions of this term I found online are “fall through the cracks meaning To go unnoticed or undealt with; to be unintentionally neglected or ignored, especially in a corporate, political, or social system.” You can probably cite incidents in your own life maybe concerning a promotion, maybe a bonus check you expected but never received. 

Jesus knows the pain you feel of losing things or feeling left out or neglected. He was left out and rejected by many. No matter what God has a plan for your life and just maybe that bad incident can be used for good.Keep looking up. 

PRAYER: I have had times in my life when I felt forgotten or overlooked and help me not to ignore those around me who may feel left out. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: I have felt that I have been either unnoticed or taken for granted most of my life. Then, I realized that the One that counts notices me everytime I seek Him.

    ReplyDelete