Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 2, 2022

God Is My Pilot

 

Many are the plans in the mind of a man, but it is the purpose of the LORD that will stand.Proverbs 19:21

There is a well known bumper sticker that simply says ‘God Is My Co-pilot’ and I get the message but I would rather God take the left seat and be pilot in command. 

In day to day life he wants you to follow Him. He wants to be first place. He wants you to talk to Him in prayer.

What is so hard and complicated about developing a relationship with the Almighty? Depending on your church background or lack thereof has many things to do with it. Do you think there is more to following Christ than just naming a name of a church when someone asks if you are a Christian? As you start another calendar year why not decide this year is the one you will be intentional about putting God really first. 

PRAYER: Father I know you are in charge of my life and if I choose to put you as my assistant or co leader or second anything I would not be truly trusting you. Take the wheel Father and be my guide. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: My word for 2022 is PURPOSE. I agree with you that being a Christian is more that naming the church where we attend. We are supposed to live for Him. Peace and blessings.

    ReplyDelete