Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 23, 2022

All Things New....2022!!

“He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain, [for] the old order has passed away. The One Who sat on the Throne said, ‘Behold, I make all things new.’ Revelation 21:4-5

New things are good. Fresh starts, do overs, second chances, redemption. In the end of everything, which is coming because God said so,  every thing will be new. 

The training ground we are in now is just the start of things. The enemy has tricked many people to believing lies, false narratives, and accepting things they should not. This Earth is not our home and many birth pangs will be experienced until the glorious return of our savior. Don’t be caught up in this world and it’s false pleasure and hope. 

While you dwell in your human body on Earth ask God what your assignment is. How does he want to use you to spread the Good News to others. 

PRAYER: I thank you for the promises in your word of the things awaiting those who love you Lord. Help me not squander the time you have given me as I never know when my last breath will come. Use me to help bring others to Christ. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment