Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

First World Problems

 



And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.Hebrews 13:16

 As we dropped off our pilot son to commute back to Miami recently,  weather issues impacted travel and a smidgin of anxiety started to set in. Pondering this situation made me say this was important yes as he had to get to work to take passengers places but yet it was a ‘first world problem’ or in other words not as bad as others have it in other poorer parts of the world. 


Are there situations in your life that have caused stress? Stuck in traffic, car battery dead, power goes out, having to wait for an appointment, not getting classes you need and so forth. Many things can frustrate we Americans as we are used to so many things and often take them for granted.

Besides having a Merry Christmas stop and say thanks for things you may take for granted and not even realize it. Look around and see if there are needs you can meet. Give thanks each day for living in freedom. 

PRAYER: Thanks Lord for blessing me with being born just when I was and for having me live just where I do. I don’t take it for granted and I pray for other parts of the world who either don’t know you or who are suffering. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This is an interesting concept, first world problems. If you don't mind, I will share this with my local friends here. I wish you a BLESSED CHRISTMAS.

    ReplyDelete