Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Your Legacy



Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither- whatever they do prospers. Psalm 1:1-3

On the evening of December 6 I tuned into Daystar Network and watched founder Marcus Lambs Celebration of Life held earlier that day in Dallas, Texas.  It was sad yet joyful. Marcus was led by God to start a single Christian Tv station in early 80’s in Montgomery, Alabama later moving to Dallas where Daystar was launched and went worldwide. He had a definite call on his life and his legacy touched millions. 

As I watched his 3 children and his 2 son in laws and 1 daughter in law talk about him it brought joy to my heart. For Marcus, death was not the end, but only the beginning of the seeds of faith he had planted here on Earth. 

What kind of legacy are you leaving? This is a question for only you the reader not your spouse, but you alone. Where is your heart? Do you love God’s word and does it shape your life? This is only a question you can answer. Let the Holy Spirit deal with others. Take an honest evaluation of your life, warts and all,  and where does your life with Christ fit in? Is it all encompassing or only saying you were raised to go to church or that you are a member of such and such denomination. All I know is I want my Lord and savior to say upon entering Heaven, “well done thou good and faithful servant”(See Matthew 25:21). I want my children to know mom lived for Jesus. 

PRAYER: Oh brother and sister my heart is broken at the passing of Daystar founder Marcus Lamb but I thank you for working through him to tell others about you. I pray for his family whose hearts ache but who know He is with Jesus. Help me be sure that I am letting you guide me day by day and pray for any in my family who have been blinded by Satan or who have lost their first love. Open the hearts of any who never really knew you but maybe thought they did because that is what their denomination taught. Let people be truly set free. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
#DaystarTV #MarcusLamb #MarcusandJoni

No comments:

Post a Comment