Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, December 3, 2021

Your Junk Folder

 

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1
I was recently going through my digital junk folders on all my devices. Clutter can sure accumulate to the point of overwhelming you.
How is your day to day life? Is it overtaken by ‘junk’ that is unnecessary and needs to be purged? Many times we allow so much to seem urgent and get piled up with many unimportant details and notes.
Clutter in life can often make you miss out on all God has for you. Many ‘voices’ vie for attention and unless you can separate the necessary from the junk your heart can be weighed down. Are you ready for a Jesus overhaul letting go of things holding you back?
PRAYER: Help me Lord to recognize bad junk in my life that holds me back from a closer more intimate relationship with you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: As I get my house ready for Christmas, I am finding a lot of "stuff" that I have not used for a while. I need to decide what I want to do with this "Stuff". I might not be able to do it all before Christmas. I intend to continue on with this campaign into the New Year. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete