Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

I Hate Them..:I Mean Hate😪🤐😢

 




“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”John 13:34-35 NIV Bible Gateway

Recently I heard a person I thought was a believer say they hated so and so naming a political figure then emphasized the word hate once again. I was taken aback. “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone” you know.(John 8:7).

So I zipped my lips and started changing the conversation as best I could trying to turn it back to loving ALL people even those we disagree with. These present days we live in are filled with anger, lies, deceit, trickery, re-education, ‘experts’, haters, back biters, and so much more. As a believer it is your job to set the tone. 

I feel if we truly loved like Christ loved we might see changes in our world situation. Spiritual warfare is in full swing and you are not to be partakers of evil but to be different and set apart. For instance, it may be super difficult to pray for a person who is trying to destroy freedom but we have to.

PRAYER: Lord hate is a pretty strong word to just throw around flippantly and may I never be guilty of saying I hate someone. I am told to love like you love and sometimes it is difficult but give me strength to break any stronghold of hate. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

#Biblegatewayblogger

1 comment:

  1. Becky: You are so right. God's Word tells us not to hate anyone. We are to love everyone, even though we may dislike their behavior. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete