Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, December 27, 2021

Help Me With My Mouth



Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14

As another new year approaches and most make resolutions why not consider about resolving to not say anything ugly, gossipy, hurtful, mean, hateful, untrue, you get the point. 

So much is said on the subject of words in the Bible. It is something very important because with words we can build up or destroy. Words uttered in haste can destroy friendships and create havoc. 

If the tongue could be controlled things would be much better but read James 3 as it takes some work. Do yourself a favor and choose to be kind in 2022 even with people you can not see eye to eye with. Pray instead of spewing forth hate. 

PRAYER: It is true no one can tame the tongue and it is full of deadly poison. I want to use my mouth and words to sing praises and show love to others. Give me the strength and wisdom to do just that. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Wonderful thoughts. Something we all need to learn to do.

    ReplyDelete