Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, November 7, 2021

Your Words

 


Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight oh Lord my strength and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14


Do you ever give much thought to words you say? Trying to be a representative for Christ in a fallen world is a big job. 


You are with friends or neighbors and join in gossiping or speculating about something or someone. Then you ask yourself was that really right. Maybe instead of chattering about something you could be still and pray. 


Our mouth and vocal cords are a great gift from God, the ability to speak, sing, and laugh is a true blessing often taken for granted. Scripture says some day you will have to account for every word you ever spoke(Matthew 12:36-37). Ouch! So my friend go in peace and share God’s love. 


PRAYER: Father forgive me when I have used my mouth to say things that did not glorify you this includes lying or stretching the truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment