Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, November 22, 2021

Overwhelmed With The Dark? Spread Light!

 

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light becomes visible-and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. This is why it is said: "Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you."Ephesians 5:11-14
At times do you get so down in the dumps with the issues of light you can hardly imagine there is light at the end of the tunnel? In order to keep being able to escape the darkness of life you have to press in to know Jesus better and let the things of this world that aren’t important fade away.
Easier said than done I know. You may have been hopeful for a miracle to occur and somehow it has not happened yet. So God’s timing or yours is the question. You allow wrong thinking to penetrate your brain and start getting fretful.
My friend you have to do more than Sunday, and you have to make time alone with God a daily priority. The enemy of our souls stands ready with his lies, excuses, and deception to get you off track. Stand firm and call out to Jesus. Maybe that is something you are unfamiliar with or have not done in awhile. It’s ok the savior is waiting to hear you cry out for him.He is only a prayer away.
PRAYER: I once walked in darkness and allowed the foolishness of this world to control me because of the demonic deception which I was under. I thank you Lord for rescuing me and setting my feet to dancing. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
**Dedicated to my son Matthew on his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment